Everything you wonder about sapphire hair transplant is in this article. With the advancement of technology, there are also new developments in hair transplant technology. FUE hair transplant method, which is one of the most preferred hair transplant methods today, is quite open to innovations and developments. Operations with FUE hair transplant have started to achieve even more successful and natural results using sapphire tips.
What is Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant?
One of the first techniques used in hair transplant is the FUT technique. With the development of the FUE technique, the FUT technique is almost never preferred. FUE hair transplant technique is the most used technique in hair transplant. There are two main reasons why this technique is so preferred. The first reason is to achieve quite successful and natural results from FUE hair transplant. The other reason is that there is no permanent scar in FUE technique compared to FUT technique. The most important advantage of the FUE technique is that it is an open technique. One of the innovations made in the FUE technique is the sapphire tips.
Sapphire FUE hair transplant technique is the use of sapphire tips instead of metal for the ends used when grooving hair. Sapphire FUE technique is the renewed version of FUE technique. Hair transplant has been carried out to make it more successful and easier.
In Sapphire FUE technique, grafts are collected one by one from the donor area using micro tips. In order to transfer the collected hair follicles, channels are opened in the balding areas. Opening the channels is one of the most important stages of hair transplant. The frequency, degree and direction of the channels are the most important criteria that affect success and naturalness in hair transplant. Therefore, opening these channels correctly is very important. Sapphire FUE method pays attention to these channels. In this technique, the channels are opened with special sapphire tips.
The most common mistake in hair transplant is opening the channels with wrong angles. Hair transplant in the channels opened at the wrong angles causes an artificial and bad appearance. Channels that open at right angles than they should make hair look like thorn or grass. This causes an image called grass man among the public.
You also like this page: Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant
How Does Sapphire Hair Transplant Done?
Some tests are performed before the operation with patients who decide to have Sapphire FUE hair transplant. If the patient’s health condition is suitable for the operation, the hair transplant planning and design phase is started. The line and other areas to be transplanted are designed according to the patient’s wishes and face shape.
The operation begins with anesthesia. Hair follicles in the donor area are collected with special tools. Channels are opened for these hair follicles to attach to balding areas. These channels are opened to sapphire FUE technique with sapphire-tipped blades. Finally, the hair follicles collected from the donor area are transplanted into these channels. At the end of the operation, the donor area is dressed and the donor area is bandaged. Transplanted hairless areas are left open.
Painless Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant
Thanks to local anesthesia performed before hair transplant, no pain is felt during the procedure. Sedation is the ideal method for patients with needle fear. Thanks to this method, the minimum amount of pain is almost never felt.
Sedation is a sleep state that can be prepared individually and whose depth can be adjusted. Sedation is a safe method. It minimizes pain to hair transplant.
You also like this page: Painless Hair Transplant
Differences Between Metal Slit and Sapphire Slit
In Sapphire FUE technique, the channels are opened smaller and the opened channels are smooth. In this way, tissue damage to the transplanted area is minimized and hair transplant can be done more frequently.
The most important difference between the FUE technique and the sapphire FUE technique is that the tips used when grooving channels are not from metal but from sapphire. Sapphire does not lose its sharpness. Metal-tipped blades lose their sharpness over time and cause more tissue damage.
In sapphire ends, canal can be opened by injecting less subcutaneous fluid than metal ends.
Advantages of Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant
- The surfaces of the sapphire tips are anti-bacterial. Their surface is smooth and they minimize vibration during hair transplant. In this way, the risk of tissue damage and trauma is minimized.
- It can also be applied in patients with advanced hair loss, as it can be transplanted more frequently with sapphire tips.
- Since the hair roots are transplanted more frequently, a more natural appearance is obtained.
- It provides the opportunity to make canal by injecting less subcutaneous liquid than metal slit.
- The swelling and edema seen after the operation are less in hair transplant with sapphire tips.
- Since the channels are opened smaller, recovery after the procedure is faster and more comfortable.
- Hair follicles are transported to channels of their size. Therefore, it is almost unlikely that the roots will displace or their degrees will change.
- Sapphire tips make it easier to hold the hair follicles in place because they do not disturb the blood circulation and damage the tissue.
- Metal-tipped blades cannot be used in people with metal sensitivity. Sapphire inserts can be used with peace of mind in people with metal sensitivity.
- The hair can be transported more frequently, giving the patient a more natural appearance.
You can contact us to get more detailed information about the sapphire FUE hair transplant technique successfully performed in Estheticana and to learn the prices of Sapphire FUE hair transplant.