Fue Hair Transplant
Having hair loss? FUE hair transplant technique operation, which is the permanent solution of baldness, is for you.
The FUE technique offers a permanent solution to those who experience androgenetic alopecia called male pattern hair loss. Thanks to this technique, not only those who experience male pattern hair loss, but those who suffer hair loss due to illness, those who have scarring and those who permanently lose their hair for various reasons can have hair transplant.
Historical Development of FUE Hair Transplant Operation
The historical process of hair transplant dates back to very old times. However, hair transplant started to be carried out as it is today after 90’s. Hair transplant, which was first started with the FUT technique, was replaced by the FUE technique developed later. The FUE technique is still one of the most used hair transplant techniques.
Painless FUE Hair Transplant
Thanks to the sedation to be performed under the supervision of a doctor, pain is not felt even during anesthesia before the operation. Thus, a more comfortable, painless hair transplant operation is performed for the patient. This method is ideal for people with a fear of needles. Thanks to this method, the pain that is already felt very low almost to zero.
Sedation is a sleep state that is adjusted individually and the depth of which is adjusted with sedative drugs whose effect is scaled, and is done by preserving all the reflexes of the patient. Sedation is quite safe. But if you do not want sedation, you can also have a sedation-free FUE hair transplant.
General Information on FUE Hair Transplant Technique
The operation should be carried out in a fully equipped hospital. It is important to intervene immediately if any complications arise during this operation.
It is enough 3 days for FUE hair transplant.
Although the operation time varies from person to person, it is 6 – 8 hours on average.
The operation is performed under local anesthesia.
FUE technique is a technique open to development and innovation. Other techniques derived from the development of this technique are:
Sapphire FUE Technique,
Micro FUE Technique,
DHI Technique and
Robotic FUE Technique.
FUE Hair Transplant Stages
FUE hair transplant is done in 3 stages. These stages are:
Stage 1: Harvesting Hair Follicles
Stage 2: Creating İncisions
Stage 3: Transplanting Hair Follicles
1. Harvesting Hair Follicles
In the FUT technique, which was used before the FUE technique, the hair follicles in the donor area were removed by cutting with some skin as a strip. This donor caused destruction in the region and remaining scar after the operation. With the FUE technique, all these negativities disappeared.
In FUE hair transplantation technique, hair follicles are collected one by one with special tips. Thus, less damage is experienced in the donor area and hair follicles are collected more healthily.
The use of suitable tips according to the size of the hair follicles is a point to be considered for the success of the operation. For grafts consisting of 3 – 4 or 5 strands, 1 mm needles should be used. The sharpness of the tips is another point that is important for the operation. Unsharp tips cause tissue damage and hair loss. All of the hair follicles come out by their natural angles. Therefore, hair follicles in the donor area should be taken by their natural aspects.
2. Creating Incisions
In FUE technique, channels are opened using special slits. At this stage, small channels are opened to the area where hair transplant will take place. While opening the channels, attention should be paid to the natural angle and direction of the hair in that area.
The stage of opening the channels is one of the most influential stages in hair transplant. If the channels are not opened at the right angles and in the right direction, hair transplant looks quite artificial. Also, if the channels open away from each other, the hair looks very rare after hair transplant. This means that hair transplant is unsuccessful.
3. Transplanting Hair Follicles
At this stage, the hair follicles are transplanted one by one at a suitable angle to the channels opened in the right direction. Channels opened at higher angles than they should cause the hair to come upright, channels opened at a lower angle cause the hair to stick to the scalp.
Every stage is very important for successful hair transplant. The team that will operate for a successful and natural hair transplant should be experienced and expert in its field.
Advantages of FUE Hair Transplant Technique
- More natural-looking results can be obtained with the FUE technique.
- It is a technique open to innovations and developments.
- More intensive transplants can be performed with this technique.
- Pain sensation during the operation is minimum.
- No scar remains after the operation.
- The healing process is very fast.
- After a successful FUE hair transplant operation, the hair follicles taken from the donor area will not be damaged.
- Transplanted hair grows in the region where it is transplanted with high efficiency.
Donor Area in FUE Hair Transplant Technique
In FUE hair transplant, hair follicles to be transplanted to hairless areas are taken from a donor area. The donor area must be in the patient’s own body. Hair transplantation cannot be performed with hair follicles taken from someone else’s body.
So which areas can be used as a donor area?
The most preferred and ideal donor area from hair transplant is the nape. This area between the two ears behind the head is ideal for hair transplant. However, some people may not have enough hair follicles in the donor area for hair transplant. In this case, other areas of the body are preferred as the donor region.
Areas that can be used as a donor area other than nape:
Process Before and After FUE Hair Transplant Operation
Before FUE Hair Transplant
If you have decided on hair transplant, you may wonder how it will process the process. After you decide on the operation and arrange your tickets, what you need to do is very easy. The stages before the operation are briefly as follows:
- Our team members meet the patient at the airport and takes the patient to the hotel or hospital with our VIP vehicles.
- Our specialists design the hair for the patient who came to our clinic for hair transplant.
- In the hair transplant design and planning, personalized front hairline design is made. The number of grafts needed by the patient and the donor area are determined.
- Various tests are performed to the patient before the operation. These tests are about whether the patient’s health is appropriate for hair transplant.
- By the day of the operation, the patient is made ready for the operation.
- Then, the hair transplant operation is started.
Things to Consider Before FUE Hair Transplant
- Before FUE hair transplant, the patient should tell the doctor about his/her health history and the medications he/she used. Because some drugs may need to be discontinued by consultation with the doctor, or it may not be a problem to continue the drugs.
- Drinks containing caffeine should not be consumed on the day of hair transplant.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable and removable clothes on the day of operation.
- Smoking should be interrupted some time before hair transplant. This both increases the risk of complications that may occur during the operation and slows down the healing process after the operation.
- The use of aspirin and blood thinning drugs should be suspended before the operation. Vitamin E and some herbal products should be interrupted in order to control bleeding.
After FUE Hair Transplant
After FUE hair transplant, dressings are made on the operated areas. PRP treatment procedures are carried out to speed up the healing of hair.
Redness, itching and crusting appear after hair transplant. These are greatly reduced in the first wash after hair transplant. The first wash is carried out a day or two after hair transplant. This wash is carried out in the hair transplant clinic. The reason for this is that the hair follicles are very sensitive in the first days and can easily be damaged or even broken in the wrong way. Other hair washes after the first wash by the specialist can make the patient himself.
Transplanted hair follicles begin to fall off approximately 2 – 3 weeks after FUE hair transplant. This is normal and temporary. After this phase called shock hair loss, new hair is replaced in a healthier way.
They take their final form within a year after the hair completes the adaptation process,
Things to Consider After FUE Hair Transplant
Paying attention to the following given after hair transplant speeds up the healing process and allows you to have a more comfortable healing process.
- Itchy places should not be itched. This may cause the hair follicles transplanted to that area to break.
- While sleeping, the head should not rub against the pillow or quilt. Therefore, it should be laid as carefully as possible.
- While washing hair, do not use too cold, too hot or pressurized water.
- No products that are not within the knowledge of the doctor should be used on the hair.
- You should avoid tiring and sweaty exercises for a while after hair transplantation.
FUE Hair Transplant Technique in Estheticana
Estheticana is a clinic that provides healthcare services to patients from different countries of the world, especially hair transplant. Since its establishment, it has performed successful hair transplant operations for many patients.
The expertise and experience of the team that will perform the operation is very important for the successful operation of FUE hair transplant. As we are aware of this, we created our team from experts in their fields. Our doctors and team will take care of you not only during the operation but also after the operation. Patient advisors in Estheticana will be with you before, during and after the operation. It gives you all the necessary information.
Hair transplant is not only an operation but also an art. Especially the front hairline design is very important for the hair to look natural and good after the operation. For this reason, the person who makes this design should have a good aesthetic view and be able to make the best personal hair design. Our team has the necessary knowledge, and aesthetic view of different hair structures and facial features.
Regardless of the procedure performed, our biggest goal is to see the patient happily in our clinic. We are aware that for this, it is necessary to understand the patient and analyze his / her requests correctly. We always carry out a patient-oriented treatment in Estheticana.
To get your hair transplant done in our clinic and to have information about FUE hair transplant costs, contact us or fill out the contact form and we will contact you.