HAIR WASH HAIR WASH AFTER HAIR TRANSPLANT
Hair transplant operation is a highly demanded operation. It is one of the most preferred operations especially by men. In order for the hair transplant operation to take place successfully, it is important that the post-operation care is performed as well as the successful operation. In order for the operation to give an effective result, extra attention should be paid to the care of the hair after the operation. As long as the hair transplant person cares regularly and complies with the doctor’s recommendations, his hair will grow strong and fast. You can read this article for learn about hair wash after hair transplant.
There are many important points that the patient should pay attention to after the operation. Hair washing after hair transplant is one of them. The hair follicles transplanted in the first days after the operation cannot hold tight to their new places. Improper application can cause damage to the hair follicles or even break. In order to prevent damage to the hair follicles, the first wash should be performed by a specialist in the hair transplant clinic.
Things to Consider When Washing Hair After Hair Transplant
The first wash after hair transplant is usually done 2 – 4 days after the operation. Things to consider when washing hair after the operation;
- Products recommended by the doctor should be used during washing. Using products that contain harm can damage your hair.
- During the washing, hard blows should not be applied to the head, nails should not scratch the head and hair roots.
- Washing water should not be too pressurized.
- The water should not be too hot or too cold.
- The towel to be dried should not be too hard.
How to Wash Hair After The Operation?
- Hair washing after hair transplant should be done carefully. Washing that is not done correctly and in accordance with the rules will damage the hair follicles. You may lose some of the transplanted hair after an incorrect wash.
- After the first wash, the patient can do the washing himself. If you cannot do the washing yourself, you can get help from a person. Thanks to regular washes, the hair roots become stronger and get used to their new places more easily. Generally, it is recommended to wash the hair at least once a day for the first 2 weeks after the operation.
- After the operation, crusting begins in the areas where there are transplanted hair follicles. During the washing, these crusts disappear and the hair follicles breathe.
- A number of preparations should be made for hair washing after hair transplant. When you have hair transplant in our clinic, our expert patient consultations will be explained to you in detail.
- Softening lotion is used in the first wash after the operation. This lotion helps to greatly reduce scaling on the scalp. However, the scalp should not be rubbed and applied lightly while lotion is applied.
- During the first wash, our experts clean your hair with warm water and shampoo. When using shampoo, quite light finger movements are used.
- A soft towel can be used to dry the scalp after washing.
- The dryer can also be used in the drying process. However, care must be taken when using the dryer. Hair should not be dried at very high temperatures. When drying the hair, the hair dryer should be at least 30 centimeters away.
You can read this: Long Term Hair Care After Hair Transplant