Sapphire Fue Hair Transplant
Hair transplant technology is in constant progress and development. Hair transplant operations with the latest techniques have taken the present form with the development of tools used in the operation. Sapphire FUE hair transplant is one of the biggest developments in this field.
Successful results with the FUE technique, which is one of the most modern hair transplant techniques that are open to innovations and developments, have been made even more successful with the addition of special tools with sapphire tips.
Painless Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant
With local anesthesia performed by anesthesiologists, hair transplant is performed painlessly. However, for those who have a fear of needles and do not want to feel any pain while performing local anesthesia, it is possible to have a completely painless hair transplant. With the sedation method, the pain felt at the minimum level in hair transplant almost goes to zero.
Sedation is a state of sleep that is adjusted for the patient with all the reflexes of the patient with sedative medications.
What is Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant?
The FUE technique, performed with the ends obtained from real sapphire, is called the Sapphire FUE technique. In Sapphire FUE hair transplant, the grooving stage is done with sapphire tips to the metal sliter. In fact, this hair transplant with sapphire tip is not a new technique but rather an innovation of the FUE technique. It is designed to open smaller channels in hair transplant, accelerate the healing process and minimize scaling.
Sapphire FUE Hair transplant is a practical and easy technique. The technique is carried out as follows.
Collection of Hair Roots: After local anesthesia, the process of extracting hair follicles is started. In the Sapphire FUE technique, hair follicles are extracted one by one from the donor area using micro tips through a micro motor.
Opening the Channels: Channels are opened so that the collected hair follicles can be transferred to the balding areas. Channels directly affect the appearance of the hair. For this reason, this stage should be carried out very carefully. These micro channels can be opened with the best sapphire FUE technique.
Transplanting Hair into Opened Channels: Hair roots are planted in channels opened with durable, sharp and smooth sapphire tips. The opening of the channels with the same size as the hair follicles ensures that the hair follicles adhere to the channels better and the number of channels opened is greater.
Advantages of Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant
- Sapphire tips are antibacterial. Their faces are smooth, hard, sharp and durable. Thanks to these features of the sapphire tips, less vibration occurs during grooving. In this way, both tissue damage is minimized and trauma is experienced at the lowest level.
- More channels can be opened by using sapphire inserts compared to metal inserts. In this way, a more frequent hair transplant can be done. This allows the hair to look more natural and come out more often after the operation.
- Sapphire tips inject less subcutaneous fluid than metal slit, allowing duct opening. Thus, edema and swelling seen after application are experienced at lower levels.
- Sapphire tip creates less vibration. In this way, crust formation and tissue injuries are minimized.
- Smaller channels can be opened with sapphire inserts. In this way, the healing process will be faster and the skin is less damaged. Bleeding is less common. With the Sapphire FUE technique, a more comfortable healing process is passed.
- Since hair follicles are placed in channels suitable for their own size, there are no possibilities such as dislocation of roots or changing angle settings.
You might also like it: All About Sapphire Fue Hair Transplant
After Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant
The recovery process after Sapphire FUE hair transplant is faster compared to the FUE technique.
The first 3 days after the Sapphire FUE hair transplant are very important. During this period, you should not make any contact to the area where hair transplant is performed. During the first 2 weeks after the operation, you should protect the area where hair transplant is against impacts.
The first wash is usually done on the 3rd day after hair transplant. After the operation, it takes time for the hair to get used to their new places and hold on tightly. Therefore, the first wash is carried out by a specialist in the hair transplant clinic. The patient can do other washes after the first wash on his own.
The transplanted hair starts to fall out 2-3 weeks after the hair transplant. People who see that their hair has fallen are mistaken for the hair transplant operation failed. This stage called shock loss is a stage where almost everyone who has hair transplant lives. At the end of this phase, new hair will be replaced in a healthier way.
After Sapphire FUE hair transplant, your hair will look good in a short time. About 6 months after hair transplant, most of your hair follicles will be removed. But it will take about 1 year for your hair to become its final form.
Things to Consider After Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant
• Redness, itching and crusting are seen after hair transplant. This is a natural part of the process. In order to prevent damage to the newly transplanted hair follicles, itching areas should not be scratched and the shells should not be touched. In the first 2 weeks after sapphire FUE hair transplant, the shells will be shed spontaneously.
• After hair transplant, you should do your hair care carefully. You should use the hair care products recommended by your doctor and you should not use any chemical-containing products that your doctor does not approve of.
• You should stay away from heavy sports for a while and not go to sauna, pool and similar places that can cause sweating.
• Smoking will slow the healing process after the operation. Therefore, you should stay away from smoking until the recovery after hair transplant is largely completed.
• Care should be taken not to rub the head against the pillow while lying down. If the transplanted areas rub on the pillow, the newly transplanted hair follicles may be damaged or even broken.
• You should not go directly to the sun after hair transplant.
Estheticana successfully performs Sapphire FUE hair transplant technique. Satisfactory results are obtained in our clinic, which serves with an experienced team that responds to the patient’s expectations. You can also contact us to have hair transplant in our clinic where the latest technology tools are used and to find out the prices of Sapphire FUE hair transplant.