STEPSHAIR TRANSPLANT STEPS
Hair transplant operation is basically performed in 3 steps. Read on to know about the hair transplant steps.
What Are The Hair Transplant Steps?
Hair transplant techniques are carried out with great care and attention in Estheticana. With our expert team and the latest technology tools we use, we always keep operation success at the highest point. We decide on the best hair transplant technique that will suit you with the special and one-on-one meetings we will hold before the operation.
In Estheticana, communication is made with the patient at all stages of hair transplant operations. Our employees take special care of you throughout the operation.
FUE Hair Transplant Technique
FUE technique is the most used technique in hair transplant. This technique is also very open to development. In this technique, firstly, hair follicles in the donor area are collected one by one with special tools. Small channels are opened so that these collected hair follicles can be transferred to balding areas. The operation is completed by transplanting the hair follicles collected from the donor area to the opened canals.
Advantages of FUE Hair Transplant
- Causes less skin trauma.
- Almost no scar remains.
- Recovery time is fast.
- The risk of infection is less.
- The pain is less.
- It can also be used in donor areas with low density.
Read this post to learn more about FUE hair transplant.
What is DHI Hair Transplant ?
DHI is a derivative of the FUE technique. In the DHI hair transplant technique, a special transplant pen called “Choi” is used while removing the hair follicles. This tool is designed to open a channel in the receiving area of the scalp and simultaneously insert it into the graft. In this way, hair follicles do not wait outside after they are removed from the donor area. Hair follicles that are not waiting outside can be transplanted more healthily and vividly.
You can also read this article to have more detailed information about DHI hair transplant technique.
What is Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant
Sapphire FUE hair transplant is also a derivative of FUE hair transplant. The only difference of this technique from FUE hair transplant is that there are ends made of sapphire in the vehicles used. These tips made of sapphire allow the hair transplant surgeon to open smaller channels that heal faster. Sapphire tips do not lose their sharpness and tissue damage is less on these tips.
You can read this article for information about Sapphire FUE hair transplant
Hair Transplant Procedure: Step by Step Hair Transplant
Hair Transplant Steps: Step 1
When you decide to have hair transplant and contact us, we prepare an appointment for the date that suits you and our clinic. When your appointment day comes, it will pick you up at the airport and take you to the clinic or your hotel. The patient is given the necessary tests and the patient is informed in detail about the hair transplant process. If the patient’s health is suitable for hair transplant, the planning phase is started. Hair transplant planning and hair design are done by meeting with patient experts. Your doctor will design the hairline and proceed to the hair transplant operation.
Hair Transplant Steps: Step 2
Local anesthesia is performed in hair transplant. In this way, the patient does not feel any pain during the procedure. Grafts are collected in the donor area of the patient after anesthesia. The channels are opened for the transplant of these collected hair follicles. Hair roots are placed in these opened channels. The processing time varies according to the size of the hairless area of the patient. An average hair transplant operation takes between 6 and 8 hours
Hair Transplant Steps: Step 3
It is normal to have slight bleeding and itching after hair transplant. Mild swelling and bleeding usually disappear in the first week. The first washing after the procedure is carried out in the hair transplant center. The transplanted hair follicles can easily break because they are not firmly attached to their place. Therefore, washing should be done very carefully. After the first wash, other washes can be done by the patient. About 2 weeks after hair transplant, the phase called very shedding starts. At this stage, the transplanted hair follicles are shed. Healthier hair will gradually replace the shed hair. After the hair transplant, it takes about 1 year for the hair to be finalized.
Things to Consider After Hair Transplant
- During this period, it should be ensured that the head does not receive any blows.
- You should not go directly to the sun and the transplanted hair should not be touched.
- Products to be used during washing and care should be products recommended by the doctor.
- The scalp should not itch, even if itchy.
- It should be tried to lie as much as possible while lying down at night and care should be taken that the treated areas do not rub against the pillow.
- Smoking and alcohol should be avoided for a while after hair transplant.
- Heavy sports should be avoided.
- Smoking should not be used for a while.
- Blood thinning drugs such as aspirin should not be used.
- Places that cause sweating should be avoided.
- During washing and drying, very soft movements should be made to the head lesson and hair.
Things to Consider After Hair Transplant
As with any surgical procedure, there are some risks and side effects in hair transplant. To minimize these risks, it is recommended that you:
- To comply with what the doctor says before the operation,
- To tell the doctor about the health history and the medicines completely,
- Paying attention to exercise and diet,
- Following the rules to be followed after the operation and
- To stop using alcohol and cigarettes before the operation.
However, there are some complications after hair transplant. Among these complications;
- Swelling and edema,
- Redness and
- Side effects due to anesthesia.