Breast lift surgeries are performed quite frequently today. Breast lift operations performed on patients whose breast tissue is disrupted for various reasons can be performed with very small and invisible scars.
You can return to your daily life a few days after this operation, which will make you younger and more dynamic.
Breast Lift Surgery
Breast lift is an aesthetic operation to rectify sagging breasts. The surgery is performed under general anesthesia. The operation time is about 2 hours. The operation time may vary depending on the size of the sagging breast. This surgery is carried out in 3 stages.
- The nipples are moved to where they should be.
- Breast tissue is shaped. The excess skin is removed.
- If the breasts are large, excess breast tissue is removed. If it is small, it can be supported with a silicone prosthesis.
The surgery can be done with shrinking for those with sagging and big breasts. It can be done with weight loss or enlargement of sagging breasts after birth.
Who Can Be Breast Lift ?
- To those with saggy nipples,
- To those whose breasts dangle after birth,
- Those whose breasts dangle after excessive weight loss,
- For those who have sagging breasts with age
- It can be performed on patients with tubular Breast Deformity.
Is Age Important For Breast Lift Surgery ?
Surgeries are generally applied to middle-aged and labored people. However, it can also be done to young people whose breasts are sagging structurally. People with tubular Breast Deformity disease can be done at an earlier age. As with other aesthetic operations, breast lift operations are not performed for people under the age of 18, unless it is a special case..
Things to Consider Before Breast Lift Surgery
Some tests and examinations are performed on the patient before the surgery. Each patient should have mammography / USG before surgery. The preoperative radiological image is very important for postoperative follow-up. Mammography / breast USG should be repeated 1 year after surgery.
As with other surgeries, smoking should be interrupted after the surgery.
Aspirin etc. Blood-thinning medications should be interrupted before surgery. Especially, one week blood-thinning substances should be avoided
Process After Breast Lift
The patient can be discharged the same day after surgery. It is necessary to come for control 3 days later. The dressing is removed 2 – 4 days after surgery. Stitches are usually removed on the 10th day. Moderate swelling and bruising may be experienced in the first 10 days after the operation. Sometimes drains may be required. If a drain is used, it can usually be removed one day later.
The breasts may appear higher and upright for the first 2 to 3 weeks after surgery. This image does not look natural. But there is no need to worry about this. After the 3rd week, the appearance of the breasts begins to return to normal. Breasts take their shape at the end of the 3rd month
Things to consider after the lift surgery:
- The patient can take a bath two days after the operation.
- He can return to his daily life after 3 days.
- It is recommended not to do sports other than walking during the first 3 weeks after the operation.
- Sports bra should be worn continuously during the first 3 weeks.
- After the 3rd week, you can do sports other than moving chest and arms.
- All sports movements are free after the 6th week.
- It is recommended to wait about 3-4 days to drive. Intermediate should not be used without decreasing sensitivity in arm movements.
- You should not lift weights for the first 2 to 3 weeks after surgery.
- Long walks can be done after 2 weeks. After 3 – 4 weeks, running can be started.
About Breast Lift
Advanced Methods, The Latest Techniques and a Life-Time Warranty
The surgery has no relation or connection with breast cancer. The operations when combined with breast reduction surgery reduce the risk of breast cancer. People who use prostheses during breast lift do not increase their risk of cancer.
Her breasts may sag for different reasons. Decreased breast tissue due to aging, breastfeeding, or congenital weakness of the ligaments that carry the breast can cause breast sagging.
The most definitive solution for dangling breasts is breast lift surgery.
In the first days after the operation, numbness may occur due to swelling, but this loss of sensation ends in a short time.
Not all cracks go away after the surgery. But the cracks on the area removed during the surgery disappear. This usually means that most of the cracks disappear.
Asymmetry and wrapped nipples between two breasts can be corrected with the breast fiber.
No breast lift operation should be performed immediately after birth. The operation can be carried out approximately 6 months after birth.
Contact us for a successful operation and Breast lift prices with our reasonable price policy.