LONG TREMLONG TERM HAIR CARE AFTER HAIR
The person who has decided to have a hair transplant should learn exactly what will happen during and after hair transplant
Preparation before hair transplant, hair transplant operation and care after hair transplant … They all have different dynamics. There are a number of factors that will affect the success of the treatment from the beginning to the end. Therefore, care must be taken in all stages of hair transplant. Even if a technically successful operation is performed, the desired results may not be obtained from the treatment if sufficient care is not given to post-operative care
Nutrition After Hair Transplant
Nutrition is one of the issues to be considered after hair transplant. It helps the newly transplanted hair grow faster and stronger. In this process, consuming foods that are beneficial to the hair both speeds up the healing process and ensures that the hair grows healthier.
Every food you eat will have a positive or negative effect on your hair. When you add vitamins, fatty acids, minerals and protein-rich foods to your diet, it helps your roots to develop positively. If you eat unhealthy, dysfunction of the cell membrane may come to the median. This disrupts the hair’s life cycle. It prevents the hair follicles from feeding and regrowing. It may even cause hair loss after the operation.
You can add the following nutrients to your nutrition program to have healthy hairB-Complex Vitamins
- Vitamin E
- C vitamin
- Vitamin A
Healing Process After Hair Transplant
The healing process after hair transplant varies from person to person. However, recovery takes place within an average of 1 year. The first 3 days after the operation is very important for recovery.
There may be some pain on the first day after the operation. For this, painkillers recommended by the doctor will be sufficient.
The patient is called to the clinic the day after the hair transplant operation to remove the bandage and dressing in the donor area.
In the donor region where the hair follicles are transplanted in the first 3 days after the operation and in the transplanted area, small bleeding may occur.
The first washing is done at the end of the first 3 days. The first wash after hair transplant is carried out in the hair transplant clinic. The patient should wash his hair with care products recommended by the doctor for 15 days after the first wash.
Your transplanted hair will begin to fall out approximately 2 weeks after the operation. People who do not know enough about shock shedding may be concerned when their hair starts to fall out. But there is no need to worry about this. Shock shedding is a situation that happens to almost everyone who has a hair transplant. In shock loss, the transplanted hair follicles fall out over time and new hair replaces the hair loss.
From the 4th month, the hair grows longer. From the 8th month, the hair becomes thicker and thicker. Your hair, which is transplanted 1 year after the operation, becomes more and more natural and looks like your existing hair.
Things to Consider After Hair Transplant
- In the first days after the operation, you should lie on your back as much as possible. You should be careful not to rub the pillow on the transplanted area.
- You should be careful not to hit the treated areas.
- You should never use alcohol or cigarettes during the healing process, especially in the first days. Alcohol and smoking negatively affect the healing process.
- Hard and heavy sports should be avoided for at least 1 month after the operation. These spores increase blood pressure and heart rate. The faster heart beat causes the channels in which hair follicles are transplanted to bleed. This damages the transplanted hair follicles. You can take light walks that will not tire you about 5 days after the operation.
- You should protect the operated area from sun rays. Contact us for learn more about care after hair transplant.