Advantages And Disadvantages Of Fue Hair Transplantation… Hair transplantation is performed with special techniques. Hair follicles taken from the donor area are transferred to balding areas. The first technique used in hair transplantation is the FUT technique. Today, this technique has been replaced by the FUE technique. Hair transplantation has become easier to apply with the FUE technique. With the FUE hair transplant technique, the comfort of the patient has increased even more during and after the operation.
What is the FUE Technique?
The FUE technique is the most preferred technique in hair transplantation. In FUE hair transplantation technique, hair follicles are collected one by one from the donor area and transplanted to balding areas one by one. These operations are performed with devices called micromotors.
This technique is performed under local anesthesia. In this way, no pain is felt during the operation. According to need, 2000-5000 grafts can be transplanted in one session. If more grafts are needed, a second session can be done.
Hair transplantation with the FUE technique looks quite natural. The FUE technique offers you a permanent and precise solution. This technique has a number of advantages and disadvantages. However, The use of this technique has become increasingly common, as its advantages are far more than its disadvantages.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Fue Hair Transplantation
What are the Advantages of FUE Technique in Hair Transplantation?
• FUE technique is a technique that does not require stitches.
• Usually a single session is sufficient. If hair loss is advanced, a second session may be needed.
• There is no scar left after the operation.
• The healing process is very fast. The patient can return to his social life in a short time.
• There is no need to wait for a long time between sessions.
• More hair can be transplanted to the area to be transplanted.
• It can be applied to both men and women, regardless of gender.
• Unlike the FUT technique, no tissue is taken from the donor area.
• All hairs in the body can be used in this technique.
• Hair transplantation results are very natural.
• Eyebrow, mustache and beard transplantation can also be done with the FUE technique.
• With this technique, even if the person is completely bald, hair follicles can be removed from the leg and chest area and transplantation can be performed.
• FUE hair transplant technique is also used to correct bad hair transplant operations.
What Are The Disadvantages Of FUE Hair Transplant?
• The operation takes longer than the FUT technique.
• Before the operation, the hair should be shaved. If you are considering an unshaven hair transplant, read this article.
• In the FUE technique, hair follicles are extracted one by one with a micro-motor device. If the speed of the machine is not adjusted correctly, it can damage the hair follicles. Someone who is not an expert in their field can damage your hair. For this reason, you should be very careful when choosing your doctor.
Our team consists of people who are experienced in the field of hair transplantation. Contact us to meet with our team and to learn more about FUE hair transplantation.