DHI hair transplant technique is one of the most preferred operations especially in recent years. Also known as direct hair transplant or pencil technique. In fact, DHI hair transplant is not a technique but a form of application. The DHI method is highly preferred due to its advantages. Read on for the advantages of DHI hair transplant.
What is DHI Hair Transplant?
DHI hair transplant is an application where the hair follicles collected from the donor area are transported to balding areas with special pencil-shaped tools. Medical apparatus that helps transplant grafts in DHI hair transplant; performs grooving and hair follicles at the same time. In other techniques, these operations can be performed in two stages, while DHI method can be performed in one stage. This enables the roots to be transplanted in a shorter time.
What are the Advantages of DHI Hair transplant?
- Hair roots can be transplanted more frequently in DHI hair transplant method. In this way, the transplant results in a more natural appearance.
- The pen used in the DHI technique provides easier adjustment of the transplantation angle of the hair follicles.
- The DHI pen opens channels in the width of the hair follicle. Thanks to the channels open to the hair follicles, it holds the hair follicles better in their new places.
- In DHI hair transplant, the damage done to the treated areas is minimum.
- Application is made without incision. During the procedure, there is almost no bleeding.
- The healing process of DHI hair transplant is quite fast.
- While hair is being transplanted with the DHI method, the existing hair is not damaged.
- The DHI technique, which allows direct transplantation to the area of need, provides extra advantage to people whose hair loss is not completed.
- The operation takes less time since the grooving and the placement of the hair follicles are done simultaneously.
- In DHI technique, hair root loss is minimized during and after the operation.
- There is no need to shave the existing hair in DHI hair transplant. For this reason, it can be preferred by women who do not want to have their hair cut while transplanting.
- There is no scar left after DHI hair transplant.
You also like this: Painless Hair Transplant
What are the Disadvantages of DHI Hair Transplant?
DHI hair transplant is an application that requires experience. DHI hair transplant requires extra care and experience. For this reason, the team that will perform the operation must be expert and experienced in the field.
DHI hair transplant costs are more expensive compared to other hair transplant techniques.
DHI hair transplant technique is successfully carried out in Estheticana. Our team has been carefully trained in DHI hair transplant. Contact us to meet our team who are experts in DHI hair transplant and to learn DHI hair transplant prices.