Hair transplantation is the process of transplanting the hair follicles taken from the patient’s body to balding areas. With hair transplantation, you can have flawless looking hair. If you want to have a hair transplant, you should have information about the success rate of hair transplantation.
Hair transplantation is the most effective method with the highest success rate in combating hair loss. About 80% of the hair follicles transplanted in Estheticana grow back in the first 3-4 months.
What is the success rate of the hair transplant operation? How successful is hair transplant surgery for women? These are questions that everyone who wants to have a hair transplant is curious.
There are many factors that affect the success in hair transplantation. If the things to be considered before hair transplantation are not taken into consideration, hair transplantation may not be successful enough. Likewise, although the hair is not taken care of after the operation, you may not get the result you want from the hair transplant operation. In other words, successful operation does not mean that the desired results will be obtained from hair transplantation.
Hair transplantation is an operation that can be done with many different techniques. The most used hair transplant methods are FUE hair transplant, Sapphire FUE hair transplant, Micro FUE hair transplant, unshaven hair transplant and DHI hair transplant.
FUE hair transplant success rate depends on many factors. First of all, the team that will perform the operation must be experienced in this technique. Our team has been specially trained in the FUE technique. The desired level of success is obtained from FUE hair transplantation operations performed in our hospital. You can visit this page to learn more about FUE hair transplantation. If you want to have FUE hair transplantation, you can contact us. Our expert patient coordinators will inform you in detail about the process.
DHI is another technique used in hair transplantation. The feature that distinguishes the DHI technique from other techniques is the CHOI pen used in this technique. Hair transplantation in the DHI technique is performed in 2 stages. These are the stages of collecting and transplanting hair follicles. You can visit this page to learn more about DHI hair transplantation technique.
DHI is a technique with a high success rate. However, hair transplantation with the DHI technique is more difficult compared to other techniques. For this reason, the team that will perform this operation must be definitely experienced. Very bad results are obtained from the operation performed by an inexperienced doctor.
As with other medical procedures, some precautions should be taken before the hair transplantation to ensure the successful result of hair transplant operation.
• Alcohol and smoking increase the risk of complications during the operation and slows down the healing process.
• You should stay away from strenuous activities before the operation.
• On the day of the operation, you should choose clothes that are easy to wear (shirt, loose collar T-shirt, etc.).
• You should not have used blood thinners before the operation.
• You must report your health history and medications you use to the doctor.
• You should not smoke for a while after the operation. Smoking slows down the healing process and causes the hair follicles not to be adequately nourished.
• After the operation, you should be careful not to get hit to your head.
• You may have crusting and itching after the procedure. You should never scratch the itchy areas or touch the crusts.
• You should not do the first wash yourself after the operation. The first wash is very important and should be done in the hair transplant center.
• You should stay away from heavy and tiring sports for a while.
Contact us for more information.
You can contact us to get information about hair transplantation in our clinic and to learn how you can benefit from this information. By having an initial consultation with Estheticana, you can send photos of the front, top, sides (right-left), and back of your head.
Our patient consultants are here to explain the procedure and prepare a treatment plan for your expectation. Fill out the form and our consultants will contact you shortly.
Copyright @2023 Estheticana.