Your safety and health is paramount. We are aware of the danger and anxiety posed by COVID-19. For this reason, we take all necessary measures to serve you in the safest environment. We are following the developments regarding COVID-19. We have prepared this article to convey to you the measures we have taken and our process management style. Read on for Covid-19 precautions.
We are aware that the process is quite difficult. For this reason, we have taken the necessary measures to protect our team and you in our clinic in the best way possible.
We have taken all precautions for disinfection, sterilization and general hygiene to ensure that our team and patients are in a safe and hygienic environment.
In our clinic, our treatments continue in the fields of plastic surgery, eyes surgery, dental treatments, hair transplantation and hair treatments.
Measures we take during COVID-19 to provide you with the best service:
Before making an appointment, we ask our patients if they have the following symptoms:
• Are you experiencing symptoms of upper respiratory tract symptoms such as shortness of breath, cough and fever?
• Do you have a loss of taste or smell?
• Do you have a headache, muscle aches or sore throat?
• Do you have complaints such as diarrhea, skin rash, tiredness?
Our patients will be asked a series of questions about the symptoms and if the patient does not show the specified symptoms, their appointments will be made. If the patient shows one or more of the symptoms, they are encouraged to seek medical help.
Covid-19 Precautions: Sterilization of Our Clinic
We closely follow the infection control and intensive sterilization protocols of our clinic. Our patients who have previously treated in our clinic know how much we attach importance to hygiene.
• Our operation rooms are constantly cleaned like a conventional operating room. In the operating room, our patients and our team always breathe clean air.
• All hair transplantation units and rooms are cleaned after each operation.
• Hand disinfectants are available at all entry points.
• In order to minimize the risk, waiting areas, operation rooms, doors and equipment in our clinic are constantly disinfected.
Use of Masks and Gloves in the Clinic
Disposable gloves and masks are given to each member of our team before the operation. Necessary hand hygiene is provided before touching the gloves and mask.
Covid-19 Precautions: Social Distance
Because of COVID-19, we have to reduce contact to zero for a while. We pay attention to social distance to reduce the risk of disease transmission.
Number of Patients and Visitors
We do not accept more than a certain number of patients a day to our clinic. Our visitors will be screened and their fever will be checked.
We continue to take the necessary measures for you. You can contact us by filling out the contact form. We will give you more detailed information about the measures we have taken during communication. Thanks to the measures we have taken against COVID-19, there is no reason to worry about the safety of our patients and our team. Do not doubt that we will ensure your safety by taking the necessary precautions. Our most important priority is the health of you and our team. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.